- I understand the standards in this course and that I am responsible for monitoring my own learning. _____
- I understand that the class will focus on practice not on lecture. _____
- I understand on a typical class day I will be working in a small group and that I will be responsible to take an active part in advancing the assigned work of the group._____
- I understand that I will be held regularly responsible for assessing my own work using criteria and standards discussed in class. _____
- I understand that if at any time in the semester I feel unsure about my "grade", I may request an assessment from the professor. _____
- I understand that for every class day I will have a......
To read the full article, join the Center for Critical Thinking Community Online – the world’s leading online community dedicated to teaching and advancing critical thinking. Featuring the world's largest library of critical thinking articles, videos, and books, as well as learning activities, study groups, and a social media component, this interactive learning platform is essential to anyone dedicated to developing as an effective reasoner in the classroom, in the professions, in business and government, and throughout personal life.
Join the community and learn explicit tools of critical thinking.