This assignment is designed to assess your critical thinking problem solving, and communication skills. Your answer will be judged for its clarity, relevance, coherence, logic, depth, consistency, and fairness. More specifically, the reader will be asking the following questions:
- Is the question at issue well stated? Is it clear and unbiased? Does the expression of the question do justice to the complexity of the matter at issue?
- Does the writer cite relevant evidence, experiences, and/or information essential to the issue?
- Does the writer clarify key concepts when necessary?
- Does the writer show a sensitivity to what he or she is assuming or taking for granted? (Insofar as those assumptions might reasonably questioned)?
- Does the writer develop a definite line of reasoning, explaining well how he or she is......
To read the full article, join the Center for Critical Thinking Community Online – the world’s leading online community dedicated to teaching and advancing critical thinking. Featuring the world's largest library of critical thinking articles, videos, and books, as well as learning activities, study groups, and a social media component, this interactive learning platform is essential to anyone dedicated to developing as an effective reasoner in the classroom, in the professions, in business and government, and throughout personal life.
Join the community and learn explicit tools of critical thinking.
Back to top